CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten Years Later.......

September 11, 2001 still causes a lump in my throat when I think about where I was and what I was doing the day when the very core of the United States was changed forever. The uncertainty that we have all faced since that September day has altered our lives forever. As a child, one day I was crying and my Mom asked me what was wrong? I told her I was scared that the "bad men" were going to come and hurt us. Of course, being the wonderful Mother she was, she reassured me that would never happen.

Fast forward, we no longer with certainty tell our kids, grand-kids or even ourselves that we are that safe. While we go on with our lives, some little boy is waiting to play baseball with his Dad, who will never come home. And a little girl will never have the chance to look in her Mother and Dad's eyes as she graduates, marries or has children of her own. The wife who sits alone......missing the only man she has ever loved.

But the world keeps turning and all we can do is pray and lean on God in these times uncertainty. For those who lost loved ones, my heart still aches for you......
Till Tomorrow.......
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment