CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stayin Crazy to Keep from Going Insane!


Seems like everyday since Thursday has been a whirlwind!  I have sold 4 pieces and delivering 2 more today that were custom pieces for a nursery.  Even in all the craziness, I still found time to hit the Yard Sales early yesterday morning.  Here are some of my finds.....



I love the chairs!  The hubs just shook his head when he was bringing them in from the truck (not sure what emotion he was going for though!) I love the wood piece, It can from out of a 100 year old house.  I also picked up some odds and ends.  I am headed on a road trip today, first as I mentioned, to deliver two pieces and then to see family and look for some treasures.  I was so upset earlier this week, saw the most awesome dresser on CL, inquired about it, waited (not very patiently)waited and finally sent another email.  I felt kind of bad (not) for being such a pest but I really wanted the dresser.  When I finally received a response (after my third email), he said someone was headed to look at it and if they didn't take it, it was mine.  Well.....you guessed it, they bought it!  You win some, you loose some, and some you cry over!  

Have a great day!
Till next time......
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Seriously coveting that green chair. New follower here! Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete