CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Stripping.......

Ok, so now I know I have your attention! I am stripping but not in the bad way, in the Way of furniture. You know when you start trying to scrape the old paint off, it is hard to believe there is so much paint under there. I with I could do like Samantha on Bewitched and wiggle my nose it would all be done. But for now, I guess I will keep stripping!

The hubs picked my new supply of ASCP (Annie Sloan Chalk Paint), I was like a kid looking at all my new stuff. I am so anxious for Southern Institute of Faux Finishing to get the new colors in. For anyone who has not tried this paint, it is creme de la creme of paint. Needless to say, I love it!

I love fall with the cooler temps, college football and the way it brings back so many fond memories of my childhood. Growing up we had to make our own fun, no computers, not a gazillion shows on TV. We stayed outside till we were threatened within an inch of our life to come in. So many things I took for granted then...... Another thing I love about fall is Pumpkin!! I love everything Pumpkin, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie, pumpkin butter and on and on. Dont be surprised if a pumpkin recipe or two pops up!

Enough gabbing......back to stripping!!
Till next time.....
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment