CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The girl behind the brush.....

Like a little kid that has just come home from their first trip to the fair.....they are wide eyed, excited, so much to say and not sure where to begin- well that's this girl! I have been working towards this new chapter in my life for quite some time. It's taking that first step and putting yourself out there for all the world to see that's the scary part, but hopefully this journey will be one full of growth. I am looking forward to sharing my projects with the blog world. I love creating, whether it be a piece of furniture or a fabulous meal or even a pink princess party for my four year granddaughter! See for me, that is what drives me. I spend my Saturday mornings going to garage sales and my weekdays scouring Craigslist and thrift stores to find new treasures. I have so many projects that I want to do and a room full of furniture crying out for their turn at a makeover. I will be sharing lots of projects, ideas, a recipe every now and then, thoughts and some of my favorite quotes. So join me as I throw myself into blogland!

"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
 Joe Sabah  

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment